Ask the Patch Pro: Local Experts Answer Your Fitness Questions
Our panel of experts are waiting in the comments to answer your questions about exercise and nutrition n the latest installment of Ask the Patch Pro.
It's time for another edition of Ask the Patch Pro, where each week we tackle a different topic and open up the comments section for questions. Our team of experts stop in to help you out and answer your questions.
This week we're talking about getting in shape. Patch wants to help you get all of your fitness questions answered, but we needed some help.
We've compiled a team of experts to help us out. Meet the experts:
- Dale Huff: Co-owner of NutriFormance-Fitness Therapy and Performance & Athletic Republic Sports Performance Conditioning
- Jennifer Hojnacki: Owner of Valley Vinyasa Yoga Studio in Chesterfield Valley
- Vince Evans: Owner Fitness Experts in Chesterfield
- Steve Welch: Owner Max Effort Strength Conditioning/2-time WDFPF World Powerlifting Champion
- Dave Reddy, MS, HLC: Owner, Health-Fitness Coach & Consultant REDDY Health & Performance, Inc.
- Ann Morrow: Owner of Ellipse fitness/Nutitrition Fitness Specialist/Personal Trainer
- Pete Trapani: Educator, Health & Fitness Professional
- Deb Dudenhoeffer: Yoga Instructor in Oakville
- Monica Perry: Trainer for 7 years
- Davi Degenhart: Owner of Eureka Fitness
- Steve Sulze: Owner\ Certified Head Instructor Xtreme Krav Maga & Fitness
- Dee Dee Cooke: Owner/Coach/Curves Clarkson/Clayton
- Steve Long: Owner: Complete Fitness Results
- Dr. Brandon Larkin: Primary Care Sports Medicine Specialist at St. Peters Bone and Joint
- Julie Christy: Certified Group Fitness Instructor for the YMCA
- Jan Wolf: Jazzercise Instructor for 15 years in South County
- Chris Brown: Developed Fitness and Nutrition Program
- Drew G. Walker: Alln1Fitness Personal Training Director
- Adam Coffey: Professional Trainer/Nutrition Specialist
- Christi Gleason
- Sam Kniffen