Crime Report: Five Headstones Overturned at Trinity Cemetery
The St. Louis County Police crime report from July 8 to July 16 includes incidents occurring in Mehlville, Oakville and Lemay.
The following information was supplied by the St. Louis County Police Department.
Please contact the South County Precinct with information regarding crimes.
A credit card, wallet, driver's license, social security card and birth certificate was reported stolen from the 600 block of Waller Avenue.
Police are looking for a white male suspect, approximately 6 feet tall with short brown hair. An officer received an alarm activation call at South County Auto Plaza (1077 Barracksview Road) and discovered the glass was broken on the mechanic garage. After looking at surveillance video, the suspect—wearing a blue t-shirt and plaid shorts—fled on foot when the alarm sounded. Nothing was reported stolen.
- Clothing was reported stolen from the South County Mall.
- Police arrested a suspect for burglary and stealing after money was reported stolen from the 4500 block of Lemay Ferry Road.
- Electronics were reported stolen from the 3300 block of Old Baumgartner Road.
- A debit card was reported stolen from the 3100 block of Telegraph Road.
- A blue, 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix was reported stolen from the 800 block of Lemay Ferry Road.
- Plumbing equipment and tools were reported stolen from the 2600 block of Deloak Drive.
- A white, 2006 Ford E-350 van (3HJ927), HVAC equipment and tools were reported stolen from the 1400 block of Telegraph Road.
- Money and electronics were reported stolen from the 200 block of Ripa Avenue.
Police responded to a suspicious person call at River City Casino's parking lot. The suspects were observed doing meth in a semi-truck and were in possession of meth, marijuana and a Smith & Wesson .38 Special revolver. Police arrested the suspects for possession of a controlled substance and unlawful use of a weapon.
- A cell phone and car charger was reported stolen from the 4500 block of Telegraph Road.
- Police arrested a suspect for burglary and stealing after soda was reported stolen from the 200 block of Pardella Avenue.
- A laptop and purse was reported stolen from River City Casino.
- Electronics were reported stolen from the 9800 block of Sadie Avenue.
A stolen vehicle was recovered on the 4400 block of Saddleridge Estates. The vehicle was a gold, 2003 Acura.
Unknown suspects knocked over five headstones at Trinity Cemetery, 2160 Lemay Ferry Road. Police said two of the headstones had visible damage.