Crime Report: Suspect Steals Clothing and Alcohol from Walmart
The St. Louis County Police crime report from August 6 to August 12 includes incidents occurring in Mehlville, Oakville and Lemay.
The following information was supplied by the St. Louis County Police Department.
Please contact the South County Precinct with information regarding crimes.
- Police arrested a suspect for stealing an iPod from the intersection of Lagro and Erskine avenues. It was the suspect's third offense.
- Police are looking for a suspect that entered a home on the 300 block of Bayless Avenue and confronted the homeowner. The suspect said he had a gun. When the homeowner fled and came back, the only thing missing was $30 in quarters.
- Money and electronics were reported stolen from the 3600 block of Traceyrich Drive.
- A television was reported stolen from the 3600 block of Vescovo Drive.
- Electronics were reported stolen from the 3400 block of Evergreen Lane.
- Police arrested a suspect for domestic assault in the second degree. The victim was choked on the 200 block of Holden Avenue.
- Police arrested a suspect for drug trafficking at River City Casino. Police said he was found with more than 2,000 pseudoephedrine pills, an ingredient used to make methamphetamine.
- Electronics were reported stolen from the 400 block of Halsey Street.
- A white, 1996 Jeep Cherokee was stolen between 7 and 10 p.m. on the 3600 block of Traceyrich Drive. The door lock was punched from the car break-ins a few days earlier. The vehicle was found later at the Quick Trip on Lemay Ferry Road and returned to the owner.
- Copper was reported stolen from the 4000 block of Sir Bors Avenue.
A white, black and chrome 1977 Harley Davidson motorcycle was reported stolen from the 3900 block of Taravue Lane.
- A silver 2007 Chrysler Aspen was reported stolen from the 4500 block of Telegraph Road.
- Police arrested a suspect for stealing clothing and alcohol from the Walmart on Telegraph Road.
Police arrested a suspect for assault in the first degree on the 3300 block of Old Baumgartner. Police said the man threatened his tenants with a loaded shotgun.