In the 2012 campaign cycle, residents in Mehlville and Oakville donated to the presidential campaigns of Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, the Democratic and Republican Party nominees.
Of course, the records do not account for residents who use a St. Louis mailing address. For example, 15 donations to Obama's campaign came from donors with a 63125 ZIP code, which includes parts of Mehlville. None of the donations were over $200.
Patch has created an interactive database so you can see how much your neighbors are donating to the presidential campaign—and to which candidate they’re writing their checks. We’ve included communities across Missouri, so if you want to see what the campaign contributions in St. Charles or Ladue, go right ahead.
Note: The information in this story is based on a search of donations from residents who claimed a Mehlville or Oakville address. You can also search the database by ZIP code only.
The information in the database was downloaded from the Federal Election Commission’s website. The data is based on quarterly reports, and is current through July. The data will be updated in mid-October.
See More on Patch
- Election Results: Ryan Wins Mehlville Fire Board Race
- Who's Donating to the Felton, Palamund, Trakas Campaigns for Mehlville School Board?
- Who's Donating to the Klund, Ryan Campaigns for Mehlville Fire Board?
- Venki Palamand for Mehlville Board of Education
- Lori Trakas for Mehlville Board of Education
Most Popular articles
- Veterans Group Hoping for Jefferson Barracks Cemetery Expansion
- Officers Found Mehlville Man Driving Stolen Car, Police Say
- $1 Million Powerball Ticket Sold at Oakville Liquor Store
- Army of Neighbors Turned Back Walmart, Organizer Says
- With Home Values Down, Property Taxes Could Jump in Mehlville School District