Good Morning: Lip Sync, Adult Egg Hunt This Weekend
Such a busy weekend and the weather is supposed to be perfect!
Good Morning Mehlville and Oakville:
- Weather: The National Weather Service said there's a 30 percent chance of showers before 7 a.m. Friday, and then it will be sunny with a high of 75 degrees. Friday night will have a low around 52 for those of you going to the Adult Egg Hunt. Saturday will be sunny with a high of 79 degrees and Sunday could warm up to 86 degrees. We need the pools open, stat!
- There's a ton going on this weekend. Take your pick out of these activities!
- Lip Sync Show: Join the students of Wohlwend Elementary School as they perform at 7 p.m. at Oakville High School.
- The Adult Egg Hunt at Jefferson Barracks Park is tonight and Saturday at 9 p.m. Anyone ages 18 and older can search for eggs and win fabulous prizes. Check out our photo gallery from last year's hunt.
- Join the M.O.M.S. Club as they host their annual trivia night at 6:30 p.m. at Orlando Gardens.
- Saturday, watch cross-town rivals Mehlville and Oakville as the girls soccer teams face off at 12 p.m. at Oakville High School. In case you miss it, we'll be there and have a story on Sunday.
- Don't forget, Tuesday is Election Day! Polls are open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. Check out our Voters' Guide for all the information on candidates and ballot measures.
- Gas Prices courtesy of stlouisgasprices.com.
- Phillips 66 (Union and Greenpark roads): $3.89
- Sam's (Lemay Ferry and Mehl Avenue): $3.90
- Shell (Telegraph and Barracksview roads): $3.94
- Quick Trip (Tesson Ferry and Griffin roads): $3.94