Ricky A. Martin, 55, of the 9400 block of Green Park Gardens Drive in Green Park, was charged Friday with first-degree robbery.
St. Louis County Police said Martin went into the bank at about 2:05 p.m. June 29 and demanded money. The teller told police he grabbed his hip indicating he had a gun or weapon. The teller gave him $1,228 from her drawer.
Bond was set at $75,000, cash only.
For more crime information on Mehlville-Oakville Patch, see the following articles:
- Three Suspects Arrested in Parking Lot Robberies
- South County Bank Robberies a Weekly Worry
- Suspect Arrested After Southern Commercial Bank Robbery
See More on Patch
- Officers Found Mehlville Man Driving Stolen Car, Police Say
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery at Oakville Home
- Man Charged in "Drive-By" Robbery in Lemay
- South County Woman Breaks Glass Pitcher Over Boyfriend's Head, Police Say
- Police Assault, DWI Arrest Are Among Top Police Stories in Mehlville, Oakville
Most Popular articles
- State Rep Pledges to Stop Oakville Senior Housing Project
- Plan Change Helps Lemay Resident Catch Acquaintance Burglarizing His Home, Police Say
- Watch How This Woman Reacts to Winning $1 Million
- Mehlville Grad, Oakville Resident to Ref Chelsea- Manchester City Match
- Stolen Library Card Used to Pilfer Items From South County Libraries