Kiwanis, High School Students Ring Bells for Salvation Army
Members of the Kiwanis Club of South County along with students from Mehlville and Oakville high schools volunteered to help fundraise for the Salvation Army.
The Kiwanis Club of South County - St. Louis along with the Mehlville HS and Oakville HS Key Clubs rang the bell for the Salvation Army Tree of Lights Campaign recently.
Pictured are Kiwanis members Lee Bodendieck and Ed Kurmann with Sydney Bruns and Billy Walz of the Oakville HS Key Club. Members of the Mehlville HS Key Club helped later in the day.
The South County Kiwanis Club sponsors both Key Clubs.
Click on the photo above to enlarge.
Find out how to sign up to volunteer for the Salvation Army in this story: Volunteers Needed: Ring Bells for the Salvation Army for the Holidays
SEE MORE STORIES
See More on Patch
- Celebrate Mother's & Father's Days: Post Tribute on Patch
- More than 200 Attend Fashion Show at Mehlville High School
- Elected Officials Deliver Meals to Mehlville, Oakville Seniors
- Mehlville, Lindbergh Students' Penny Competitions Help Send Military Care Packages
- Mehlville Mothers’ Club Hosts Fashion Show
Most Popular articles
- Officers Found Mehlville Man Driving Stolen Car, Police Say
- Second $1 Million Powerball Ticket Sold in Mehlville Area
- Veterans Group Hoping for Jefferson Barracks Cemetery Expansion
- Notre Dame Scholar-Athlete Hopes to Follow in Grandfather's Footsteps
- Hazardous Household Waste Center Now Available to South County Residents