A landlord threatened his tenants with a loaded shotgun on Monday after one tenant said he wanted to leave and break his lease, police said.
The victim wrestled the shotgun away from the landlord and left the home on the 3300 block of Old Baumgartner Road.
The landlord was still inside when police arrived and would not exit when commanded, police said. Other tenants said there were more weapons in the house, so police entered when more officers arrived.
The landlord was found sitting at the kitchen table. He was arrested without any issues.
Police reported finding four rifles and a handgun inside the home. St. Louis County police seized all weapons, including the original shotgun.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Second $1 Million Powerball Ticket Sold in Mehlville Area
- Officers Found Mehlville Man Driving Stolen Car, Police Say
- Veterans Group Hoping for Jefferson Barracks Cemetery Expansion
- Hazardous Household Waste Center Now Available to South County Residents
- $1 Million Powerball Ticket Sold at Oakville Liquor Store