A Lemay couple faces criminal charges for having methamphetamine ingredients.
St. Louis County Police said in a report that Cory Cook, 26, and Brittany Ennis, 22, both of the 200 block of West Ripa in Lemay, were found on Sept. 8, 2011 in possession of pseudoephedrine and other ingredients used to cook methamphetamine. Police said ingredients were found in the couple's bedroom.
They both were charged Tuesday with intent to make meth.
Cook also was charged July 16 with possessing chemicals with the intent to make meth in Sunset Hills.
Bond for Cook and Ennis was set at $5,000 each.
For more crime information on Mehlville-Oakville Patch, see the following articles:
See More on Patch
- Man Charged With Endangering Children in Meth House, Police Say
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery at Oakville Home
- Woman Accused of Hitting Boyfriend With Car in Lemay, Police Say
- Police Assault, DWI Arrest Are Among Top Police Stories in Mehlville, Oakville
- Police: Men Found Inside Vacant Lemay House With Stolen Goods