A Mehlville man faces a criminal charge for using a credit card soon after it was stolen.
Patrick Vuichard, 31, of the 3100 block of Alpen Rose Court in Mehlville, was charged Wednesday with receiving stolen property.
St. Louis County Police said Vuichard is on surveillance video using the stolen credit card in the city of St. Louis. The card had been stolen at about 5:30 p.m. Oct. 19 in South County near Interstate 55 and Meramec Bottom Road, just north of Arnold. Vuichard used the card about 30 minutes later, police said.
Vuichard posted a $25,000 bond and was released from St. Louis County jail.
For more crime information on Mehlville-Oakville Patch, see the following articles:
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Army of Neighbors Turned Back Walmart, Organizer Says
- Mehlville Man Sexually Assaulted 9-Year-Old Girl, Police Say
- Alex Fees Joins the Mehlville School District
- With Home Values Down, Property Taxes Could Jump in Mehlville School District
- Veterans Group Hoping for Jefferson Barracks Cemetery Expansion