Police Blotter: Car Break-in Suspects Arrested
The St. Louis County Police crime report from March 30 to April 8 includes incidents occurring in Mehlville, Oakville and Lemay.
The following information was supplied by the St. Louis County Police Department.
Please contact the South County Precinct with information regarding crimes.
Electronics were reported stolen from the 9100 block of Reavis Barracks Road.
- A purse, wallet, debit card and money was reported stolen from the 700 block of Barracksview Road.
- A driver's license and debit card was reported stolen from the 2700 block of Creekwood Manor Court.
- Police arrested a suspect for assault in the second degree on a law enforcement officer. The suspect assaulted the officer with his vehicle at South Broadway and River City Casino Drive.
- Police arrested a suspect for robbery in the second degree. The suspect stole clothing from the South County Mall.
- Jewelry, electronics and shoes were reported stolen from the 2700 block of Granda Drive.
- Money and tools were reported stolen from the 2600 block of Circlewood Trail.
- Jewelry, electronics and firearms were reported stolen from the 4500 block of Ferwind Country Lane.
A credit card, debit card, checkbook, car charger and purse was reported stolen from the 800 block of Erskine Avenue.
- Police arrested a suspect for stealing clothing and jewelry from the South County Mall.
- Money and personal checks were reported stolen from the 4000 block of Union Road.
- The St. Louis City Police Department warned County Police about a white male in a vehicle who flourished a handgun at multiple victims. He was last seen traveling north on Lemay Ferry at Military Road. The suspect was taken into custody without incident and the handgun was recovered.
- A silver, 2000 Ford F-250 was reported stolen from the intersection of Walden Ridge Drive and Tesson Ferry Road.
- A debit card and money was reported stolen from the 12700 block of Southfork Road.
- A weed-eater and golf clubs were reported stolen from the 13300 block of East Lane.
Tools were reported stolen from the 6300 block of Tree Ridge Drive.
- A DVD player was reported stolen from the 1200 block of Enderbury Drive.
- Clothing was reported stolen from the South County Mall.
- Camping equipment was reported stolen from the 3200 block of Telegraph Road.
- Three suspects stole a large amount of jeans from the Buckle Store at the South County Mall. Two suspects pushed two JC Penny Security Officers down the stairwell getting away. The three left in a blue Grand Prix. The security guards refused medical attention.
- A purse, cell phone and credit cards were reported stolen from the 7300 block of Lindbergh Boulevard.
- Two suspects were taken into custody for area car break-ins. One of the suspects was in possession of numerous CDs taken from a vehicle within the apartment complex at Dumont and Lemay Ferry Road. Both suspects admitted to entering numerous vehicles. The CDs were returned to the owners.
- A tan, 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette (KF7S9N) was reported stolen from the 3200 block of Telegraph Road.
- Tires were reported stolen from the 200 block of Arlee Avenue.
- The St. Louis City Police Department advised that a stolen dark blue Dodge Ram (9CC352) had been occupied by two black males approximately 6 feet tall, wearing dark clothing and hats. The truck also had a toolbox in the back of the vehicle. The vehicle and its unknown occupants were involved with several car break-ins in St. Louis City. The vehicle was later spotted near southbound Interstate 55 and Reavis Barracks Road by the Third Precinct.