Intoxicated Suspect Enters Home and Makes Pizza
The St. Louis County Police crime report from March 19 to March 25 includes incidents occurring in Mehlville, Oakville and Lemay.
The following information was supplied by the St. Louis County Police Department.
Please contact the South County Precinct with information regarding crimes.
- Money and debit cards were reported stolen from the South County Mall.
- More than $500 was reported stolen from the 400 block of Burncoate Drive.
- Prescription medication was reported stolen from the 1000 block of Vuecrest Lane.
- Police responded to a child abuse call on the 100 block of Holden Avenue. No arrests were made.
- Police are looking for suspects who entered a building on the 5000 block of Bussen Road and broke into two soda machines. An estimated $990 in damage was reported and $137 in coins were taken.
- Money was reported stolen from the 4100 block of Yaeger Road.
- Tools were reported stolen from Cliff Drive.
- A bicycle and helmet was reported stolen from the 1700 block of Herault Place.
- A tan, 2007 Ford F-250 was reported stolen and then recovered on the 1700 block of Union Road.
- A cell phone was reported stolen from the Shell station on Telegraph Road.
- A game console and memory card was reported stolen from the 4400 block of El Paulo Court.
- Police arrested suspects for stealing cosmetics at the South County Mall.
- A suspect struck a victim with a firearm and bat during a burglary and assault call on the 200 block of Kingston Drive. Nothing was reported stolen.
- A wallet and credit cards were reported stolen from the South County Mall.
- A purse, credit card and wallet was reported stolen from the 5500 block of Telegraph Road.
- Two white male suspects wearing all black with black ski masks kicked in an apartment door on the 200 block of Kingston Drive. The suspects assaulted three victims with a baseball bat and pistol. The suspects then fled on foot. The victims could not positively identify the suspects.
- Police tased a suspect after he refused to be taken into custody for assault in the third degree. The suspect flopped onto his couch and assumed the guard position while threatening to kick police officers. After repeated and numerous orders to comply, he was tased and physically restrained at his home on the 3100 block of Alpen Rose Court.
- An officer responded to a purse being stolen from a vehicle on the 3000 block of Kell Lane. The victim stated that she was dropping her kids off at daycare and left her car unlocked with her purse in the car. When she returned, her purse was stolen. The officer advised the victim to cancel credit cards but by the time she did it, her credit and debit card had been used multiple times in the city at 1235 North Grand Boulevard.
- Police arrested a suspect for stealing clothes at the South County Mall. The clothing was recovered.
- A firearm was reported stolen from the 2300 block of Crestline Drive.
- Money, a wallet and credit cards were reported stolen from the South County Mall.
Police arrested an intoxicated suspect at the intersection of Wachtel and Orient Avenue. The suspect, traveling from Campbell, MO, entered a residence on the 900 block of Erskine Avenue without consent and made a plate of food with pizza and chips on it. The homeowners confronted the suspect, who left the house immediately.