Police Blotter: Maintenance Worker Arrested at Apartments
The St. Louis County Police crime report from Jan. 27 to Feb. 4 includes incidents occurring in Mehlville, Oakville and Lemay.
The following information was supplied by the St. Louis County Police Department.
Please contact the South County Precinct with information regarding crimes.
- Electronics were reported stolen from the 4200 block of Rusty Road.
- A stereo was reported stolen from the 5600 block of Lindbergh Boulevard.
- Stereo equipment was reported stolen from the 6100 block of Lindbergh Boulevard.
- Tools were reported stolen from the 5400 block of Hagemann Pointe Drive.
Tools were reported stolen from the 4400 block of Morning Dove Court.
- Money and credit cards were reported stolen from the South County Mall.
- Electronics were reported stolen from a vehicle on the 4200 block of Casa Brazilia Drive.
Police arrested a maintenance worker for illegally turning on cable services at Pinehurst Apartments on Alpen Rose Court.
- A green, 2005 Mercury Montego (SE5M1Z) was reported stolen from the 5500 block of Southfield Drive.
- Officers responded to Lemay Ferry and Buckley roads on a disturbance call at a local bar. Police arrested a suspect after refusing to exit and comply with officers.