The St. Louis County Police Department regularly maintains a list of its most wanted fugitives. The list is updated as fugitives are apprehended. It currently includes suspects wanted for child kidnapping, domestic assault, armed criminal action, rape, robbery and abuse of a child.
Among them is Alan E. Galicia-Hernandez. He is wanted on charges of statutory sodomy in the 2nd degree. His last known address is in Florissant.
To provide information on the whereabouts of Galicia-Hernandez or anyone on the Ten Most Wanted list, call the St. Louis County Police Department's Confidential Tip Line at 314-615-4692 or the St. Louis Regional Crimestoppers at 866-371-8477 (TIPS).
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Officers Found Mehlville Man Driving Stolen Car, Police Say
- Second $1 Million Powerball Ticket Sold in Mehlville Area
- Veterans Group Hoping for Jefferson Barracks Cemetery Expansion
- Hazardous Household Waste Center Now Available to South County Residents
- $1 Million Powerball Ticket Sold at Oakville Liquor Store