Top 12 Stories of 2012 in Mehlville and Oakville
Here's a look back at the most-read stories of 2012.
In honor of the year that was 2012, here are the top 12 most read stories in Mehlville-Oakville Patch:
- Walmart Meth Lab Suspect Arrested Again at Oakville Gas Station - This story about a "shake and bake" meth lab had a few follow-ups that also ranked high in our most-read list: Updated: Police Seize Portable Meth Lab at Walmart, Heroin Connected to Walmart Meth Lab Bust
- Oakville Residents Lead National Effort to Change Columbus Day
- Jim Walters Acquitted on Lewd and Indecent Conduct Charge - Point Elementary's former principal, Jim Walters, was the subject of several of our most-read stories as he was accused and then aquitted of a lewd and indecent conduct charge. More stories: Parents Defend Jim Walters After Indecent Conduct Citation, Confusion Surrounds Point Principal's Indecent Conduct Citation, Video Evidence Presented at Point Ex-Principal's Trial, , Jim Walters' Attorney: My Client is Innocent
- Second-Grader Saves Mother's Life By Calling 911
- Woman Robbed on Telegraph Road by Two Men
- Good Samaritan Pepper Sprayed, Robbed By Women
- KKK Advertising in South County Target Parking Lot
- Mehlville Sisters Charged with Break-in, Stealing
- Franz to Teachers: "Put Up or Shut Up"
- Update: Kingston Road Reopened after Fatal Car Accident
- Police: Oakville Woman Jumped, Beaten Up While Taking a Walk
- Carnival Opens at South County Mall