St. Anthony’s Medical Center’s four urgent care centers will change their hours of operation on the following holiday dates:
- Christmas Eve – open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Christmas Day – closed
- New Year’s Eve – open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- New Year’s Day – open from noon to 8 p.m.
St. Anthony’s four urgent care centers, which provide medical care for minor illnesses and injuries, include:
- Arnold Urgent Care, 3619 Richardson Square Drive in Arnold
- Big Bend Urgent Care, 10296 Big Bend Blvd., at Highway 44 and Big Bend Boulevard
- Fenton Urgent Care, 714 Gravois Road in Fenton
- Lemay Urgent Care, 2900 Lemay Ferry Road in south St. Louis County.
For more information, call St. Anthony’s Health Access Line at 314-ANTHONY (268-4669) or visitwww.stanthonysmedcenter.com.