Good Morning Mehlville and Oakville:
- Weather: The National Weather Service is calling for 'patchy' frost before 8 a.m. (hehe). Otherwise, it will be mostly sunny with a high near 62 degrees. Tuesday will also be sunny with temperatures warming up to 74. There's a 30 percent chance of rain on Wednesday and Friday.
- Tomorrow, look for a story about the . Superintendent Eric Knost gave a short presentation to the board about where he wants the project to go at last week's meeting.
- Calling all pizza fans! in Oakville opens its casual dining section today. Stop in if you feel like sitting and catching a slice!
- Gas Prices courtesy of stlouisgasprices.com.
- Phillips 66 (Tesson Ferry and Butler Hill Road): $3.57
- Quick Trip (Tesson Ferry and Griffin roads): $3.59
- Sinclair (Butler Hill Road): $3.65
- Conoco (Telegraph and Sappington Barracks): $3.69