Good Morning Mehlville and Oakville:
- Weather: The National Weather Service is calling for rain, rain and more rain. There's an 80 percent chance of precipitation today with occasional thunderstorms and a high near 74 degrees. Tuesday, there are more showers predicted. Wednesday and Thursday will be sunny with temperatures in the 80s, but Friday has a 30 percent chance of rain again.
- Who has the most spikes? The Mehlville and Oakville volleyball teams compete for bragging rights tonight at at 5 p.m.
- The Oakville staple, is now open. The custard stand opened Sunday for the summer season and is located at 4599 Chestnut Park Plaza.
- Gas Prices courtesy of stlouisgasprices.com.
- Sam's Club (Lemay Ferry and Mehl Avenue): $3.56
- Quick Trip (Tesson Ferry and Griffin roads): $3.63
- Shell (Telegraph and Kinswood Lane): $3.66
- Phillips 66 (Lemay Ferry and Colonia Place Drive): $3.67