Headed out of town this weekend? Here are a few lane closures and construction projects from MoDOT to keep in mind before your road trip.
In West County:
- MoDOT will close the right lane of westbound I-64 just west of Mason at 4 p.m. Saturday for pavement repairs. Another lane will be closed later Saturday and all lanes will be open again by 10 a.m. on Sunday.
- Eastbound I-64 between 6th Street and Jefferson will be closed from 8 p.m. Friday until Monday. The ramps from Pine Street, Forest Park Avenue and Ewing will also close Friday.
- On Saturday, crews will open one lane of I-64 to the 14th Street exit to allow fans from the Blues game to get home.
- The 6th street ramp on eastbound I-64 will be closed for two weeks.
- One westbound lane on I-44 will be closed at the Meramec River from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Friday and again on Monday.