The Missouri Department of Transportation will be working on the following roads from Feb. 9 to Feb. 15.
- MoDOT will close the westbound Interstate 70 ramp to Madison Street for one week starting Monday afternoon.
- The eastbound I-64 exit ramp at Sixth Street will be closed until Monday at 5 a.m.
In South County:
- The right lane on westbound I-44 at the Meramec River will close Tuesday from 8 a.m. until 2 p.m. for repairs.
- One northbound center lane at Route 141 and the Meramec River will be closed Wednesday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. for bridge repairs.
- Westbound right shoulder work will be done on the Jefferson Barracks Bridge from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Monday through Wednesday.
- Lemay Ferry Road will have one northbound lane closed between Buckley and Lindbergh Boulevard Thursday and Monday-Wednesday from 8 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
In West County:
- Two eastbound lanes on I-270 will be closed at Fee Fee Creek Road in Maryland Heights Thursday-Friday from 8 p.m. until 4 a.m.
In St. Charles:
- One to two eastbound lanes will close at the Blanchette Bridge Thursday and Sunday-Wednesday from 7 p.m. until 5 a.m.