Hazelwood Patch looking for even more people to utilize its blogging platform. This is you chance. If you enjoy creatively expressing yourself or feel you have something important to say, sign up for a blog on Hazelwood Patch.
Blogs are open to residents, business owners, teachers, principals and most importantly, you!
We are looking for bloggers, new or established, that can be themselves, sharing their personality and engaging our readers in discussions. Choose your own topics.
Patch is more than a news site, it's an online conversation about your community be it one where you currently live, or one in which you grew up.
- Do you have strong thoughts on our local government?
- Are you an expert craftsman or hobbyist who can share do-it-yourself tips?
- Do you have strong opinions on what should be coming to Hazelwood?
- Are you from or live in Hazelwood and have content specific blogs?
- Can you write a compelling blog post?
Tell us about yourself.
This isn't a reporting job. It's blogging. You write what you want to say when you want to say it. Do it on your schedule, whether that's posting multiple entries per day or a couple times a month.
While there's no pay involved, you'll get to put your valuable views on a site that is increasingly serving as a community hub.
If you'd like to chat about the opportunity to share your unique voice with our readers, let me know by emailing me at .