The following information was supplied by the St. Louis County Police Department.
Please contact the South County Precinct with information regarding crimes.
- A laptop was reported stolen from the 4400 block of Lemay Ferry Road.
- A wooden, 2002 Jerry James utility trailer was reported stolen from the 900 block of Dammert Avenue.
- A purse with money and credit cards was reported stolen from the 3200 block of Telegraph Road.
- Police responded to when the store manager called to report a group of suspicious individuals inside the store. Police discovered the individuals were driving a stolen maroon Chevy Monte Carlo from St. Louis City and arrested them.
- Police arrested a suspect for domestic assault in the second degree. The suspect choked the victim on the 9600 block of Joplin Avenue.
- A white, 1996 Ford F-Series pick-up truck (98A2GF) was stolen and recovered on the 6200 block of Lemay Ferry Road.
- A tan and brown sunlight camper trailer was reported stolen from the 300 block of Forbes Avenue. Police arrested a suspect and recovered the camper.
- Jewelry was reported stolen from the 400 block of Kingston Drive.
- A firearm was reported stolen from the 200 block of Arlee Avenue.
- A red, 1993 GMC Sierra (6PC245) and tools were reported stolen and then recovered on the 3900 block of Green Park Road.
- Tools were reported stolen from the 5200 block of Sir Bors Drive.
- Golf equipment was reported stolen from the 3000 block of Armona Drive.
- Police arrested three males for tampering at Becker and Arrowhead Point Drive. A witness said he saw three males exit a vehicle with no headlights and heard glass break from another vehicle. Police stopped the suspects' vehicle later and one man escaped. Police found two printers, six GPS, tools, a digital camera, cell phone, golf clubs and a baseball bat inside the car. Police arrested the three suspects; one is still wanted. All property was returned to owners.