The following information was supplied by the St. Louis County Police Department.
Please contact the South County Precinct with information regarding crimes.
- Money and checks were reported stolen from the 6300 block of Lemay Ferry Road.
- According to a witness, five or six men assaulted a victim in an alley on the 9500 block of S. Broadway Avenue. The victim was transported to , where he suffered severe facial trauma. The victim refused treatment, said he didn't want to prosecute his attackers and stated that nothing happened. Police canvassed the area with no results.
- Electronics and jewelry was reported stolen from the 300 block of Goetz Avenue.
- A laptop was reported stolen from the 3900 block of Via Miralesta Drive.
- Clothing was reported stolen from the .
- Police arrested at the intersection of Mild and Irondale drives.
Clothing was reported stolen from the South County Mall.
- Electronics and beverages were reported stolen from the 800 block of Regina Avenue.
- Clothing was reported stolen from the South County Mall.
- A purse, wallet, ID and debit cards were reported stolen from the 4100 block of Lemay Ferry Road.
- Officers responded to the 400 block of Bayless Avenue for a report of smoke in the area. Lemay and St. Louis City fire departments put out a fire at the residence, which was vacant. The bomb and arson unit is conducting a follow-up investigation.
Nothing was reported stolen after a house was broken into on the 3800 block of Paule Avenue.
A cell phone was reported stolen from the 4300 block of Telegraph Road.