The following information was supplied by the St. Louis County Police Department.
Please contact the South County Precinct with information regarding crimes.
- Police arrested a suspect for stealing an iPod from the intersection of Lagro and Erskine avenues. It was the suspect's third offense.
- Police are looking for a suspect that entered a home on the 300 block of Bayless Avenue and confronted the homeowner. The suspect said he had a gun. When the homeowner fled and came back, the only thing missing was $30 in quarters.
- Money and electronics were reported stolen from the 3600 block of Traceyrich Drive.
- A television was reported stolen from the 3600 block of Vescovo Drive.
- Electronics were reported stolen from the 3400 block of Evergreen Lane.
- Police arrested a suspect for domestic assault in the second degree. The victim was choked on the 200 block of Holden Avenue.
- . Police said he was found with more than 2,000 pseudoephedrine pills, an ingredient used to make methamphetamine.
- Electronics were reported stolen from the 400 block of Halsey Street.
- A white, 1996 Jeep Cherokee was stolen between 7 and 10 p.m. on the 3600 block of Traceyrich Drive. . The vehicle was found later at the Quick Trip on Lemay Ferry Road and returned to the owner.
- Copper was reported stolen from the 4000 block of Sir Bors Avenue.
A white, black and chrome 1977 Harley Davidson motorcycle was reported stolen from the 3900 block of Taravue Lane.
- A silver 2007 Chrysler Aspen was reported stolen from the 4500 block of Telegraph Road.
- Police arrested a suspect for stealing clothing and alcohol from the on Telegraph Road.
Police said the man threatened his tenants with a loaded shotgun.