The following information was supplied by the St. Louis County Police Department.
Please contact the South County Precinct with information regarding crimes.
- Firearms were reported stolen from the 3200 block of Bainburry Court.
- Police arrested a suspect for domestic assault in the second degree. The suspect choked a victim on the 4200 block of O'Bannon Road.
- Money, jewelry and electronics were reported stolen from the 4400 block of Lemay Ferry Road.
- A duffle bag containing credit cards, a wallet and cell phone was reported stolen from the intersection of Union and Green Park roads.
- Money was reported stolen from the 7300 block of Lindbergh Boulevard.
- Electronics and tattoo machines were reported stolen from the 200 block of Runyon Avenue.
- A blue, 2012 Harley Davidson motorcycle (CH4DN) was reported stolen from the 4200 block of Summit Knoll Drive.
- Money was reported stolen from the 4900 block of Galliano Lane.
- Electronics were reported stolen from the 1100 block of Kinslar Drive.
- A silver, 2007 Kawasaki was reported stolen from the 4100 block of Metaxa Lane.
- A washing machine was reported stolen from the 100 block of Velma Avenue.
- An officer observed several suspects with arrest warrants entering the . During a canvas, the officer saw one of the suspects in Victoria's Secret. While trying to make the arrest, two other females charged the officer, who tased one and arrested all three females.
- Electronics were reported stolen from the 4300 block of Chateau de Ville Drive.
- A security guard at the Hampton Inn on Butler Hill Road observed four black men wearing dark clothing and ski masks attempting to break into cars on the parking lot. The men were in a gray van. No vehicles were damaged at the hotel, but approximately eight were damaged at the nearby Hampton Suites. No items were reported missing.
Police arrested a suspect for burglary and stealing in the second degree after jewelry was reported stolen from a home on the 900 block of Sajakeed Drive. Police came to the area on a suspicious person call and officers observed forced entry on the rear door of the residence. When police tried to enter the residence, a man ran out of the rear doors. Police took the man into custody for burglary and the jewelry was recovered. Officers also saw a yellow motorcycle in the driveway still running, which matched the description of a motorcycle seen during car break-ins on Chateau de Ville Drive.
- A wallet with debit card, checks and money was reported stolen from the South County Mall.
- A suspect broke a police officer's hand while resisting arrest at the South County Mall.
- A credit card was reported stolen from the 4400 block of Bellwood Drive.
- A firearm was reported stolen on the 800 block of Shady Ridge Court.
- Police responded to a sexual assault call.
Medication was reported stolen from the 4100 block of Southern Aire Drive.