Want to know what's going on in your neighborhood? Here are the nine most-read police stories from Mehlville-Oakville Patch for January 2013:
1) Two Robberies at Gunpoint In South County
They were among the incidents the St. Louis County Police Department South County Precinct handled in January.
More than 10 emergency vehicles lined the small, residential street of Oledel Road, tucked behind the Royale Orleans Banquet Center off of Telegraph Road.
3) South County Woman Indicted on Charge of Murdering Her Grandmother
The woman told St. Louis County Police she believed the elderly woman had a demon and she tried to beat it out of her.
4) Oakville Man Faces Sixth Drunk Driving Charge
The man has one DWI charge carried over from 2012, and has pleaded guilty to four other alcohol-related charges.
St. Louis County Police said the two men stole a wedding ring set, other jewelry and two iPods.
6) Lemay Man Charged With Stalking Woman After Being Released on Parole
The man had been sentenced to four years in prison for repeatedly violating an order of protection involving the same woman, St. Louis County Police said.
7) Police Blotter: 6 Burglaries Reported in South County
This blotter from St. Louis County Police Department's South County Precinct includes six incidents of burglaries.
Three others sprayed the two victims with pepper spray, beat and robbed them on Christmas Eve, St. Louis County Police said.
9) Nursery Owner Charged With Failing to Pay Minimum Wage on Mehlville Project
The nursery owner, who is one of the workers paid less than minimum wage, said he was caught in cash crunch when he wasn't paid for another project.