The St. Louis County Planning and Zoning Commission has already recommended to allow the group to continue construction as planned, much to the ire of Oakville residents who say the building is too big, too close to neighboring businesses and an eye-sore.
If you're coming to tonight's meeting, here's what you need to know:
- The meeting starts at 6 p.m. on August 27. The meeting is in the County Council chambers, located at 41 S. Central Ave.
- The room will be packed, we expect, so if you wish to attend, plan to be there early.
- The St. Louis County Planning and Zoning Commission has made their own recommendation to the council. They recommend allowing National Church Residences to keep their current zoning and continue with construction as planned. It will be up to the council whether or not to follow their recommendation. The council has final say.
- The council members will not vote on this Tuesday. There will be a time for input from the public, which includes you! This is your chance to speak up.
- Here's the agenda.
- If you need a ride or you're willing to drive, meet at Oakville's Sports Pub,
6348 Telegraph Rd, by 5 p.m.