Are you in need of some ideas? Here are a few for your family and you:
- Oakville High School Band Trivia Night is Friday. The fun begins at 7 p.m., at the Genesis Banquet Center, located at 2651 Telegraph Rd. Click here for more info.
- There is a Hooters car show supporting the Kelly Jo Dowd fund on Sunday at 8 a.m., at the Hooters located at 7517 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
Richard Zinselmeier posted the event on the site and said it is a family event. There are several things going on throughout the day including a dunk tank, 43 classes for cars and trucks, best of awards and live music. There is a $20 entry fee for the show.
- Send the tweens (pre-teens) to Lock-in and a Movie: "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2"at the Cliff Cave Branch of the St. Louis County Library. The show starts at 7 p.m. There will be a giant chess, trivia, and a final battle of Team Edward vs. Team Jacob afterwards. Click here for more information.
- Go to a movie! Keller 8 Theater, at 4572 Lemay Ferry Road should have Friday releases Abandoned Mine, Kick-Ass 2, Lee Daniels' The Butler and more.
- Head over to the Kennedy Recreation Complex. Summer is winding down and there are only a couple weeks left before pools close for the season.