Diablo McGee's Restaurant
What happens when business partners of different ethnic backgrounds decide to open a restaurant together? You get Diablo McGee's, a Mexican restaurant with a funny name. Diablo McGee's, located on South Lindbergh Boulevard near the Home Depot, bills itself as having the best Mexican food in South County. But in addition to fajitas, tacos, enchiladas and the like, you can choose from hamburgers, sandwiches, pizza and typical bar-fare appetizers. Not to mention at least six types of margaritas, plus specialty cocktails and domestic and imported beer.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 1am; Sun, 11am - midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.diablomcgees.com/index_files/Page498.htm
- Specialties: Fajitas, margaritas
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The people -- great customers.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Mexican
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 22
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch