For The Garden
For The Garden is a greenhouse and gardening center located on Telegraph Road in Oakville. The Haefner family started the business over thirty years ago as a fruits and vegetables stand. Since then For The Garden has evolved into the place to go in Oakville for unusual flowers, annuals and perennials. There is also a selection of garden-related home decor and the store offers classes in gardening instruction throughout the spring and summer seasons.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1978
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Annuals, home decor, plants
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What tips would you give to new gardeners?: Come see us first!
- Services (nurseries, gardening): Landscape design, Planting