GameStop offers several aisles of new and used video games for different video systems. Computer gaming accessories like controllers, batteries, headsets, microphones and chargers are also for sale. GameStop is conveniently located near the corner of Lemay Ferry Road and Lindbergh Boulevard.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10 am - 9 pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp at entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: New and used video games, headphones, microphones, batteries, computer games and controllers
- Services: Gift certificates, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Toy and game brands: Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable