Family-owned Gateway Harley-Davidson/Buell is an expansive store with a large selection of motorcycles—both new and used—on display both outside and inside the shop. There's plenty of Harley-Davidson gear available—for men, women and children—and the friendly staff is glad to help new riders get suited up. Harley lovers will enjoy the array of Harley-Davidson-themed accessories, including hats, bags, koozies and jewelry.
The specialists at Gateway Harley-Davidson/Buell can also repair and service bikes. Motorcycle safety courses are offered for both beginning riders and those who need a refresher course.
- Fax: 314-845-9903
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 7:30pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 2002
- What makes this community special?: We are an independently owned, independently operated family-oriented Harley-Davidson dealership in St. Louis.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Harley-Davidson motorcycles, riding gear, finance packages, warranty, extended service, parts and accessories, insurance, repairs, inspections, motorcycle education classes, wreck estimates
- Associations/certifications: BBB, MMI
- Parking: Free lot
- New/used: New, Used
- Makes: Harley-Davidson motorcycles, Sportster, Dyna, Softail, Touring, V-Rod, Pre-owned
- Vehicle types: Motorcycles
- Financing: Yes
- Service center: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Take a motorcycle safety class. Register for one on our website gatewayhd.com