Gingham's is a homestyle restaurant known for its daily breakfast. Its banquet room seats up to 50 people, or you can order from the bulk carry-out menu. Check out the daily breakfast, lunch and dinner specials. Gift cards can be purchased in person or online. Gingham's is now a smoke-free establishment.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: There is a handicapped parking space where the parking lot lies flat with the sidewalk to the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Breakfast, lunch, dinner food
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: southcountyginghams.com/menu
- Specialties: Pancakes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It is a good, family atmosphere with hard-working people.
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, German, Italian, Mexican, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Pancakes, omelettes
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pancakes
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Craig Corzine
- Number of tables: 36
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual