HomeTown Buffet is a restaurant chain affiliated with Old Country Buffet and Ryan's Steakhouse. This restaurant is located in the Lindbergh Plaza II, where Lindbergh turns into Barracksview, at the I-255 on ramp. The buffet features a wide variety of hot dishes, salad fixings and scrumptious desserts. Grilled items are cooked to order. Large groups are welcome.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10:30am - 9pm; Fri, 10:30am-9:30pm; Sat, 7:30am - 9:30pm; Sun, 7:30am -9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp and parking in front.
- Founding Date: 1983
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Dessert / Ice Cream, Southern, Steak House
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Buffet, Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Dress code: Casual