Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill
Hotshots is an exciting sports bar and grill that you will normally find crowded with people shooting pool, throwing darts and having a great time. During the warmer months, you can enjoy your food and drinks on the outdoor patio. Whether you're in the mood for some unique pizza or just traditional bar food, the menu is sure to satisfy. In addition to the accepted forms of payment listed here, Hotshots also accepts Annex cards, gift cards that you can purchase at any Hotshots, and its very own MVP cards that allow you to rack up credits toward free food and drinks.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 1:30pm; Sun, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Part of the sidewalk to the entrance lies flat with the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Beer, liquor, pizza, wings, sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.hotshotsnet.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Woody & Rizzuto burgers; pizza with unique toppings, such as toasted ravioli, hot dogs, and corn chips
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It is convenient to take advantage of the many shops, bars, and restaurants in the area.
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Spanish
- Signature dishes: Wings with various sauces
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Wings and burgers
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Donnie Sanders
- Number of tables: 55
- Features: Buffet, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual