The Kennedy Recreation Complex is located on 269 acres with rolling hills, lakes and stately trees in all directions. The facility has an outdoor swimming pool and indoor ice rink which operate seasonally, as well as a playground. During summer months, the ice rink becomes a multi-purpose arena. It has hosted dog and cat shows.
- Fax: 314-615-5579
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm; Sat - Sun, closed. Building: Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm; Sat. - Sun, 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Handicap Accessible: The building is accessible and has a lift for the pool.
- Founding Date: 1976
- What makes this community special?: Community members are friendly, the schools are good, the housing costs are reasonable, and the parks are beautiful.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Facilities: Hockey/skating rink, Swimming pool, Tennis courts
- Facility types: Indoor, Outdoor
- Features: Food/drink, Lockers, Picnic areas, Showers, Vending machines
- Who's the most well-known athlete to have played at the facility?: Apolo Ohno has skated in the rink.
- Restrictions: No outside food, No pets, No smoking