Despite the fact that the Medicine Shoppe is part of a large chain, the pharmacy has the feel of a friendly neighborhood shop. Walk in and be greeted by the smiling faces of owner Tom Schmittgens or his wife (and pharmacist), Lynn. The pharmacy, which has been serving the community since 1968, offers financial assistance to aid those who have trouble affording their medications, and delivery to those who cannot travel to pick up their drugs.
- Fax: 314-638-0351
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Founding Date: 1977
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: We accept Express Scripts, Blue Cross, MO HealthNet, Caremark, Medicaid, Medicare, MO Rx and most insurance plans.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: We are family owned and operated and focus on quality patient care, not prescription volume. We provide free delivery and personal service for the same co-pay. We offer a drive-thru window, medical equipment and more, and we look forward to serving you!
- Services: Deliveries
- Features: Greeting cards
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri: 9:30 am - 6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 1 pm, Sun: closed.
- Part of a chain: No
- 24-hour: No