Luxury independent living for seniors can be found at Orchid Terrace. The campus is reminiscent of the St. Louis Botanical gardens, except there is a five star restaurant. Servers are dressed in clean grey linens and are there to satisfy your every culinary whim. In addition to fantastic meals and beautiful surroundings, there are also independent planned outings that will keep you as busy and as entertained as you ever hoped to be. This is the kind of place that eveyone should be looking forward to when they retire.
- Fax: 314-487-5377
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are wide doors, wheel chair ramps and grab bars.
- Insurance accepted: Retirement community and most insurances are not applicable.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: State of Missouri
- Affiliations: Orchid Terrace is part of a national chain called Holiday Touch.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- What makes this community special?: Its beauty and the independence that it affords its residents.
- Number of agents: 4
- Specialties (real estate): Rentals
- Type (real estate): Residential
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Luxury retirement living affordable by many but not all
- Services: Occupational therapy, On-site emergency care, Physical therapy
- Features: Chapel, Game room, Gift/flower shop, Off-site activities, On-site activities, Transportation
- Visiting hours: Daily, 8am - 7pm