Romano's Macaroni Grill
Romano's Macaroni Grill offers its customers a warm, casual Italian-Mediterranean feel. Stone walls, timber beams and a soft glow from iron lanterns decorate the large dining room; tables stand ready with white tablecloths, cloth napkins and bottles of extra virgin olive oil - expect to start off your meal with freshly baked bread and maybe a glass of red wine to sip. Roasted vegetables, crispy neapolitan-style pizza with fresh mozzarella, handcrafted pastas and certified Angus steaks are hallmarks of this chain restaurant. Manager Kevin Myers says the specialty is chicken, beef or seafood spiedini, seasoned with fresh Italian herbs and served hot off the grill. The restaurant is located outside South County Center with an entrance on Lemay Ferry Road.
- Fax: 314-487-8857
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.romanos.com/Menu/Menu.aspx?UnitID=4100020266&Trans…
- Specialties: Spiedini, neapolitan-style pizza, certified Angus steaks
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "South County patrons are very loyal to their local establishments and we appreciate their repeat business."
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Dinner, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch