South County Coin & Jewelry
South County Coin and Jewelry has been in business on Lemay Ferry Road since 1976 and at the current location since 1999. The store is a family-oriented jewelry shop, and the staff develop personal relationships with their customers. Services performed include watch and clock repair, custom remounting, jewelry repair, insurance and estate appraisals and engraving. All work is performed on-site.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The ground is level from the parking lot to the door.
- Founding Date: 1976
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: US coins, metal detectors, watches, diamond pendants and studs, Italian link charms, estate jewelry, bridal sets, art-carved class rings, collectibles, flatware, pre-owned gold and silver
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Everyone knows everyone else in the community.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: "Do you love it?" Don't purchase something just because someone says it's a good deal or will increase in value.
- Antiques specialties: Large, old diamonds
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Appraisal, Consignment
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Buy quality products.
- Part of a chain: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Seiko, Swiss Army, Preowned Rolex, fine Swiss timepieces, Speidel, Art Carved
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: A piece of jewelry
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal, Consignment