St. Louis County Library - Cliff Cave Branch
The Cliff Cave branch is part of the 20-branch network that is the St. Louis County Library. This branch houses a computer lab, with select units equipped with assistive technology for the visually and hearing-impaired, Internet access, Microsoft applications and software games designed for children. This library has a 2.6 million-copy collection, with more than 460,000 books in circulation, printers and self-service black-and-white and color copy machines. Different per-page fees apply.
The Cliff Cave branch has two public meetings rooms available for non-profit groups to rent for meetings, at a rental fee is $10.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 1 1979
- What makes this community special?: "The Cliff Cave Park. It's right by the Mississippi River. It's just gorgeous."
- Parking: Free lot
- Size of collection: 2600000
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases
- Programs/classes: Intro to Computers, Microsoft applications courses, Internet and e-mail usage. Attendees must register. Classes are free.
- Book donation information: Books in fair condition may be donated for the St. Louis Library to sell. Monetary donations accepted by the St. Louis Library central offices. Call for more information.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: Yes