St Luke's United Methodist Church
Drag box to select area
Formerly a military chapel, St. Luke's moved from Jefferson Barracks to its current location in 1941. Led by Pastor Ann Mowery, the church has several organizations in its 200 member congregation. Quilting, prayer shawls and a choir and bells program meet in the church. St. Luke's also lends its facilities out to youth sports teams and AA meetings. To give back to the community, it supports "Meals on Wheels" and started a "Community Blitz" program. Volunteers winterize and complete minor repairs for the Lemay Housing Organization. The church also has a charity resale shop, open on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
2761 Telegraph Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63125
- Hours: Services: 8:30am, 11am; Sunday School: 10am
- Accessible: yes