Sylvan Springs Park
Sylvan Springs Park features an outdoor theater, a seasonal concession stand, 50-plus picnic tables, playground, grills and shelters. The park also caters to athletes, with four tennis courts and a skate park. Built in three different stages and completed in 2005, the Sylvan Springs Skate Park is the only one in the community. Aside from physical structures, the park boasts grassy knolls and several shaded areas.
- Hours: Daily, 7am - 1/2 an hour after sunset
- Founding Date: October 23, 1954
- What makes this community special?: "This park caters to all ages. From a playground to concert area to skate park to tennis courts, any age group can use this park."
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Concert stage, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Alcohol by reservation